What Information Do We Gather?When you visit our Site, we may gather the information necessary to identify your needs and to provide you with better service. Through your use of the site or registration as a new user, we may request personal information including, but not limited to:
- Contact information including email address, mailing address, and cell phone number
- Tally Serial Number and / or TSS Expiry Date
- Demographic information including postal code, product preferences and interests
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) Address and other persistent identifiers
- Other information relevant to our services including personal and financial data
- If you become a registered user or if you conduct transactions through this website, we will collect information about the transactions you engage in while on the website and your other activity on the site. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the website that you visit, transaction type, content that you view, download or submit, transaction amount, payment, and billing information as well as the nature, quantity and price of the goods or services you exchange and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact business.
Some of this information, including name and contact information, will only be collected if you voluntarily provide it to request information or during the user registration process. We may also track information such as the domain name and the name of the web page from which you entered our Site, and how much time you spend on each of our pages. Our lawful basis for collection of this data is our legitimate interest in completing your requests and maintaining a functional System.
We collect information that is combined with other web visitors’ information, such as how many times visitors click on each web page and the methods by which our Site was found. We may collect IP addresses and website usage information from you when you visit our Site via the use of “cookies.”
An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you are using your browser on the Internet. Cookies are small data files that help us keep track of your usage of the System. Many of the cookies we use enable the System to function as you would expect it to. Cookies enable the System to remember things like your login information so you do not have to re-enter it, items in your shopping cart when you navigate away from the page, user preferences, and other personalized settings. Cookies also enable us to track and analyze user behavior in order to improve our System. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can choose to accept or decline certain types of cookies if you prefer. However, declining cookies may impact the functionality of the System and in some cases, you may not be able to access the functions of the System. We use the following categories of cookies on the System:
- Session cookies
Session cookies are stored on the user’s hard drive temporarily and are deleted when the user ends the browsing session. Session cookies are useful for things like keepings item in a shopping cart while the user continues to browse.
- Persistent cookies
Persistent cookies stay on the user’s hard drive until they expire, even after the browser is closed. Persistent cookies are useful for remembering things like login information, so users do not have to enter their password every time they visit the System.
- Third-party cookies
Third-party cookies are not installed directly by our System, but by third parties such as advertisers. Third-party cookies are used to track advertising preferences from site to site, and to gather data about users’ browsing habits in order to improve the user experience.
Apart from the data from your visits, we also get the details from Principal companies, ecosystem partners and referers.
What Do We Do With Personal Information We Collect?
We collect information about you in order to provide you with services and products, and to make the System work properly. You will be asked to provide personal information in certain fields on this Site that allow you to be able to use our Services. The personal information we collect is used only for the purpose we state at the time of collection or for purposes contained below. For example, our uses may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- We may use your email address or text message you to contact you about new features on the Site, or to provide you with other information that is relevant to your use of the Site.
- We may use your information for internal record keeping purposes related to purchases and transactions.
- We may periodically send you promotional emails or text messages about new services, special offers or other information which we believe may be of interest using the email address provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use your information to promote completion of services that you request. We may contact you by email, phone, text message, fax or mail.
- We may use your information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may disclose your information to respond to subpoenas, judicial processes, or government requests or investigations.
To the extent that we collect certain demographic information about you, we may use this information in our market research, but we will do so only after we “anonymize” the data, i.e., remove information that would confirm your identity. We will not use your personally identifiable information.
This Site does not collect personally identifiable information when you browse the Site and request pages from our servers unless you voluntarily and knowingly provide such information to us. This means that we will not know your name, your email address, or any other personally identifiable information just because you browse the Site unless you:
- access the Site from a link in an email that we have sent to you;
- have created a profile and you either log-in to your account or choose to be remembered via your cookie or your web-enabled mobile device.
In these cases we will know who you are based on the information you previously supplied to us. When you request a page from our Site, our servers log the information provided in the HTTP request header including the IP number, the time of the request, the URL of your request and other information that is provided in the HTTP header. We collect the HTTP request header information in order to make our Site function correctly and provide you the functionality that you expect to see. We also use this information to personalize content presented to you, better understand how visitors use our Site and how we can better tune it, its contents, and functionality to meet your needs. We only use your personally identifiable information for those activities listed at the time you submit your information to us. For example, if you provide us with an email to inform you of special events, then that is what we will use your email address to do. If we would like to use your personally identifiable information for an unrelated activity, we will first request your consent to do so.
Who Can Use The Information We Collect and How?
How Do We Protect The Information We Collect?
Your privacy and the security of your personal information are important to us. We maintain and protect the security of our servers and your personal information. To secure the information we collect online, prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure only appropriate use of information, we have established appropriate physical, electronic and management safeguards. We require user names and passwords to access sensitive data. Unless you authorize unencrypted transmission, we will use industry standard encryption methods to protect your data transmission.
Third-Party Websites and Links
What If You Have Questions?
You can call on the contact details provided, altertatively, you can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org